Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I miss you MR


I miss you,
I miss the sound of your voice in my ears,
i miss the way you shake in my arms when you laugh,
i miss the way your smile just brightens up my day.. my world.....
i miss the way you make me feel ,
no one could ever make me feel the way you do... i feel complete....
i feel so happy and yet almost scared ... i feel excited and overwhelmed...
i feel so many things that its hard to describe... sometimes it makes me fumble over my words.....
i miss the way you are....
i miss everything you say... everything you do makes me smile and laugh....
i miss the way you look at me...
i miss us....
i miss being stupid with you...
i miss going on walks ...
i miss walking you home....
i miss being with you ....
i miss you.


Saya rindu awak Mr. Az...
rindu yang teramat tahu!
bila awak nak call lagi ni?!
pagi tadi da call..
huhu..kalau bole hari2 nak bergayut dgn awk...
tapi tak boleh kan...:(

sayang saya terhadap awk xpernah berubah tau..
tpiiii....hishh..ntah le..
huhu..jiwang gila aku.
(o_O)




ish2..ape la aku ni..
zina hati...astagrifullah..
ya Allah jauhkan lah aku dari zina hati..amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment